Thank you for visiting Our Website. Ensuring data protection and data security for our customers and users is a top priority for Us at Pierre Fabre.
You may directly refer to the information you are looking below.
Who we are?
This Website www.ihscoring.com, is operated by Pierre Fabre Dermatologie (hereinafter “PFD”, or “Us”) who is the data controller of any Personal Information which may be collected from you on the Website for the purposes described below.
Information we collect about you:
Depending on the services provided by our Website and used by you, your choices and the configuration of your terminal (with respect to cookies and other trackers), Personal Information concerning you (your “Personal Information”) collected and processed by Pierre Fabre mainly include:
When you visit our Website, our server automatically collects certain browser or device generated information, including but not limited to: your domain; IP address; date, time and duration of your visit; browser type; operating system; and page visits.
We do not use this automatically collected information to try to identify you, and we do not associate it with the Personal Information you provide voluntarily, as detailed below.
We may also obtain Personal Information about you from third parties, namely Google Analytics.
Purposes of your Personal Information processing
You will find below an overview of the purposes for which we process your Personal Data and the reasons why we need to process them.
Personal Information Disclosure and Transfer
We are part of the global Pierre Fabre group, and from time to time it will be necessary to share your Personal Information with our affiliated businesses when necessary for the purposes above listed.
No Personal Data will be transferred outside Pierre Fabre group.
Marketing SMS & emails
Retention of your Personal Information
As a general rule, we keep your Personal Information only as long as required to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected (cf table above).
The connection information that are collected, subject to your consent, using cookies and other trackers implemented on our Site, shall be kept in accordance with applicable laws and regulations for a period of time that does not exceed thirteen (13) months. For more details, see “Cookies” Section below policy.
We may have to keep your Personal Information in an archive mode beyond the term indicated above to comply with our legal obligations or where required by the applicable statute of limitation, to evidence a right or a contract.
When your Personal Information are no more necessary for the purposes or archives responding to our legal obligations or statute of limitation, we ensure that they are either completely deleted or anonymized.
The Website may contain links to third party sites. Since Pierre Fabre does not control nor is responsible for the privacy practices of those websites, we encourage you to review the privacy policies of these third-party sites. This policy applies solely to Personal Information collected by our Websites or in the course of our business activities.
Subject to applicable law, you may have some or all of the following rights in respect of your Personal Information:
- to obtain a copy of your Personal Information together with information about how and on what basis that Personal Information is processed;
- to erase your Personal Information (in limited circumstances, where it is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or processed);
- to restrict the processing of your Personal Information where:
- the accuracy of the Personal Information is contested;
- the processing is unlawful but you object to the erasure of the Personal Information;
- we no longer require the Personal Information but it is still required for the establishment, exercise or defense of a legal claim;
- to request the portability of your Personal Information in machine-readable format to a third party (or to you) when we justify our processing based on your consent or the performance of a
- contract with you;
- to withdraw your consent to our processing of your Personal Information (where that processing is based on your consent);
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with your local supervisory authority for data protection.
To exercise these rights, please contact us using the details given below. Please note that we may request proof of identity, and we reserve the right to charge a fee where permitted by law, for instance if your request is manifestly unfounded or excessive. We will endeavour to respond to your request within all applicable timeframes.
Different types of cookies are used for different purposes on our Website, these are known as: strictly necessary cookies, performance cookies, marketing cookies, and functionality cookies. Some cookies may be provided by an external third party to provide additional functionality to our Website and these are included below.
- Performance cookies: these are cookies used to improve our Website, for example for analytics that let us see how our Website is being used and where to make improvements. These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our Website. The information is collected in an anonymous form and includes the number of visitors, where visitors have come from to the Websites and the pages they visited.
- Functionality cookies: these cookies enhance the performance and functionality of our Website, often as a result of something you’re doing as a user. For instance, we may personalize our content for you or remember your preferences.
You may find below the list of Cookies We use on our Website.
- Purpose: Functional Cookie which displays a banner to the user allowing them to accept or reject Google Tag Manager cookies.
- Type of cookie: Permanent
- Storage period: 13 months
If you reject cookies, we will not set any further cookies on your device, except the “functional” cookies detailed above (including, unavoidably, a cookie to remember that you do not want any cookies set when you visit the Website).
You should however note that if you choose to remove or reject certain cookies, it will affect certain features or services on our Website.
Last modified: [18/10/2019]